Sunday, December 8, 2013

What I Ate Weekend - Thanksgiving Treats

So sorry I've been MIA for a little. Time got away from me after my Thanksgiving vacation. Here is a ton of pics from my treat/cheat weekend at King of Prussia! I've decided to call it my "What I Ate Weekend" haha ;)








This woman has my heart








Chocolate covered strawberry smoothie <3





I don't know if I'm ashamed or proud that I could eat this...


Froyo!!








Crepe!


At the Cheesecake Factory. Bring on the carbs!





Why yes, yes I do


My cheesecake with my mom's and grandmas's



Dang right I cleaned my plate





A little healthier. I hadn't had fruit loops in forever so I decided to grab some at the hotel breakfast


Frozen Mexican hot chocolate





I WANTED these so bad!


Froyo nĂºmero dos


White pizza in the car on the way home lol


I didn't eat these but saw them at this little market in the mall. What's up with the shrimp obsession?






Well that was my weekend full of foods that I absolutely never consume! It was fun but I'm glad to be back on my regular diet.

Fitpbqueen Asks....
-How often, if ever, do you eat cheats/treats?
-Have you ever had an entire treat weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment