Sunday, December 15, 2013

Snowed in...And gingerbread House Making

Hope everyone had a great weekend. Mine was pretty subdued because we were snowed in. It was really nice though, since I rarely just relax around the house.

Friday I had to pick up some stuff at the store since I knew we wouldn't be going it. I found these goodies and just HAD to buy them


That night my mom, grandma, and I made a gingerbread house. It was nice to have some family time! :)












Saturday consisted of doing homework...(so exciting, right?!)
But look at that snow!


Breakfast was a pumpkin maple spice protein pop tart. Perfect for a chilly winter morning.


My raspberry cheesecake proyo with razzle dazzle peanut butter and cookie butter drizzle was pretext good too.


The bowl of cinnamon cereal, s'mores cereal (so glad I bought it), and peanut butter pops added to the deliciousness.


Sunday started with an extra long and difficult so of course squash was necessary for breakfast! I filled this one with my pumpkin maple spice pop tart filling and baked it in the oven. So gooood! :)


Spending the rest of my Sunday relaxing and watching Christmas movies.

Fitpbqueen Asks...

-Do you make a gingerbread house for Christmas?
-What do you do when you're snowed in?

No comments:

Post a Comment