Wednesday, November 20, 2013

What I Ate Wednesday Week 2

I can't believe it's already been another week, and another Wednesday! I have been slammed with school work since Thanksgiving is coming up as well as preparing for my competition play. We compete on Saturday, so it's crunch time! ;) There will definitely be more exciting posts and hopefully some recipes after that.
Here's some of what I ate today...

Breakfast was an apple almond yam party from Wegmans (my favorite place on earth, you'll soon see) and some sweet egg whites.


Simple salad with tuna for lunch. LOVE these packets. They are so convenient!


I ate one of my buttercup brownies too :) and might have had one when I got home...


Perky Jerky for a snack! I just recently tried this stuff and it is awesome! Low in calories + high in protein = great snack.


Dinner was a stir fry with soy crumbles, brown rice, green beans, peppers and jimaca all cooked in Brag's amino acid and garlic.


So even though I'm a little depressed that my razzle dazzle is all and my order from PB Crave didn't come yet, I still got to enjoy my nightly proyo. It was 10 times better in the jar!



I also had a chocolate peanut butter quest bar as a snack today!

That's it for What I Ate Wednesday!

-Do you like eating food in the peanut butter jars that are almost empty?
-If you do, what? Anything other than the typical oats or proyo?

No comments:

Post a Comment