Sunday, November 17, 2013

Weekend Wonders and Buttercup BROWNIES!

This week was busy as usual. I had planned to do more blog posts, but I barely found a spare minute. I'll share with you some highlights of my weekend though :)

-Friday night I ran 5 miles for the first time just because! It was a great way to get rid of the stress of the week!



-For dinner I had taco soy crumbles, peppers, pumpkin harvest salsa, and pineapple cottage cheese as a salad! It was so good that I had it Saturday and Sunday too haha. You'll see that I love something and eat it all the time for a while.


-Dessert was heaven, as it was my new addiction, cake in a squash. SO...GOOOD. There are no words, really. <3


-I ended my Friday and began my Saturday with cake in a squash! This was an overflowing pumpkin cream cheese one!



-Saturday we went to my grandparent's for my grandpa's birthday and this is my quest bar dessert compared to the chocolate cake my grandma made. Ok...I might have put a little icing on my quest bar ;)


-I made brownies this weekend too!! Out of...can you guess?....BUTTERCUP SQUASH! I found the recipe on Instagram and changed it a little but all I have to say is YUM! And I will be making them again.


-I also went to target this weekend and drooled over these goodies! I only actually got the yogurt....but when Christmas rolls around they might be under the tree!
















No comments:

Post a Comment